If It’s Time to Remodel and Renovate Your Kitchen, Milian Development Group Is the Only Call You Need to Make!
Remodeling and updating a kitchen is one of the biggest requests from our clients… Make it more functional, make it more modern, make it more family-friendly, make it more for entertaining, … You get the idea. We can make it happen! Milian Development Group has been enlarging, enhancing, and designing kitchen makeovers all over Miami’s best neighborhoods. On this page, check out our “Things to Consider when Remodeling Your Kitchen” and begin your own wish list of what you would like to do to transform your kitchen spaces. Then, view the photos on this page to see some of the most recent popular styles of kitchens we build…and some of our most featured favorites!
Featured Kitchen – South Gables Estate
Double Island beauty! The latest trends in kitchen design! Floor to ceiling cabinetry maximizes storage and function while maintaining beauty and style. Maple wood cabinets, warm cream finish, squared off overlay with one piece Shaker-style design. Appliances (Refrigerator, Dishwasher) are covered with hideaway cabinetry design for sleek lovely appearance. The Waterfall design with three-sided wrap around granite counter and sides as seen on the smaller island showcases the newest style trends for kitchen island finishes. Cabinetry covered larger buffet island. A complementary wood finish over stove exhaust hood and oven area adds texture and warmth. New triple pendant lighting over buffet island and working, prep spaces is a perfect finish to this exciting remodel!
Things to Consider when Remodeling your Kitchen…
- Cabinets: Style and finish. We always use American crafted, real woods, oak, alder, hickory, etc.
- Cabinet features: Lazy Susan in corners, Glass doors, frosted or clear, with or without mullions, hidden trash and recycles pull out, spice rack(s), outer display shelving, deep pots and pans drawers, inner slider trays, wine glass rack, and more.
- Countertops: Designer styles and colors of quartz, granite, or tumblestone.
- Sinks: double, single deep, stainless, farmhouse ceramic, design and function faucet styles.
- Backsplash: Extend the granite, or mix in tumblestone tiles. Artistic additions of tiles, mosaics, or other.
- Cabinet extras: Crown molding, fluted fillers, under-counter lighting, wine bottles rack, dish display shelves, baseboards, design side panels.
- New lighting: pendant lights, hi-hats, pin lights, and more.
- Appliances: Keep what you have or go shopping! We reinstall existing or install new. Update electric to gas or dual fuel. Feature a Bell exhaust over the stove.
- Flooring: Slate, Wood, Tile, Porcelain, the choices are unlimited.
- Walls & Ceilings: Remove outdated soffits or popcorn ceilings, we put in new drywall finish and new paint of course.
- Interior Construction: Enlarge kitchen space into family room, eat-in area, bar/server area, pantry enlarged, butler pantry space, add a pass-through window to your patio.
Remember: look no further than Milian Development Group.
We are state certified general contractors, and we do ALL this for you!