Choose Milian Development Group for your bathroom design, remodeling and renovation!
Remodeling and updating a Bathroom– whether it is a Master Bath, a Guest Bath, Pool Bath, or Children’s Bath– is one of our most requested projects from our clients. Milian Development Group has been beautifying, enlarging, and conducting amazing makeovers for bathrooms all over Miami’s finest neighborhoods. On this page, look over our the section of “Things to Consider when Remodeling a Bathroom” (there’s more than you realize to re-doing your bathroom!). Then, begin a wish list of what you would like to do to uniquely transform your bathrooms. To get more ideas, view the photos on this page to see some of the most popular styles of bathrooms we create… and some of our most recent featured favorites!
Things to Consider when Remodeling a Bathroom…
- Flooring: Materials can include: marble, porcelain, slate, or tile. Consider the style, size, color, and layout, to personalize the design you love!
- Walls: Shower, bathtub, wet areas with marble, porcelain, tiles; go traditional, farmhouse subway, or larger modern tiles.
- Trims and accents around and in wet areas. Diagonal or checkered. Cut out(s) for shampoo and soap nook. Larger cut out for shower bench.
- Fine Carpentry: Add wainscoting, crown molding, new larger
baseboards. Custom linen closet.
- Cabinets: Materials are all wood and American made. Style (elegant, modern, traditional) and finish (colors or shades, matte or glossy). Larger sized for double sink or standard singles. Don’t forget over the cabinet… mirrors, lighting, medicine cabinet, and/or shelving.
- Sinks: Double or Single. Within cabinetry, under mount, above mounted, or Pedestal.
- Coordinated Lighting: Hi-hats, above mirror or cabinetry, styles.
- Countertops: Style and color, Marble, or Granite, or glass.
- Faucet styles to match the design of bath, elegant, modern, classic, sleek, waterfall.
- Bathtub or Shower: Clawfoot or modern, stand-alone tub styles, Jacuzzi built-in. Or remove tub and convert space to shower only. Rain showerhead, multi shower jets, steam shower. Custom glass, seamless shower doors.
- Walls & Ceilings: Remove popcorn ceilings, or outdated textured walls or wallpaper. New drywall finish and new paint.
- Interior Construction: Look to enlarge the area with better space design, linen closet(s), different wall placement. Remember to update any doorways to the outside, or spruce up interior doors.
Remember: look no further than Milian Development Group.
As your state-certified general contractor, we do ALL this for you!